- ADDA— Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- CHADD— Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a national non-profit organization working to improve the lives of affected people through education, advocacy and support. From lobbying to local support groups, CHADD is a leader in the field of ADHD.
- National Resource Center on ADHD— science-based information about attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder.
- About.com— This page features ADHD experts
- ADD Resources— Information, Services and support for ADHD
- ADDvance— a site where Kathleen Nadeau, Ph.D. and Patricia Quinn, M.D. (Edge Foundation board member) provides answers to questions about ADHD for families and individuals at every stage of life from preschool through retirement years.