WHAT TO EXPECT
What do I expect from you?
Full participation: My clients benefit most when we work side by side. Yes, this means you have to be there when we organize your office or clean out your garage!
Cancellations 24 hours in advance: Please give 24 hours notice if you have to cancel a session. As a working mom, I have a full schedule too and I plan my schedule very strategically to optimize my time. If you cancel within 24 hours or don’t show up for an appointment, you will be charged for one hour of time (at current hourly rate).
Decisions are made by YOU: I will make recommendations, but you, my dear client, will retain all final decision-making authority.
Minimal distractions or interruptions: During our sessions together, please plan to make arrangements for handling distractions. This includes incoming phone calls, redirecting visitors, child care, pets secured away from the work area, etc.
Care and understanding: While we are careful with your possessions, Fairbanks Solutions LLC is not responsible for any items which are damaged during the course of our work together. Also, as noted above, you will decide what gets discarded, donated, sold, or given away.
Photos are OK: Photos will be allowed for educational or marketing purposes, unless you tell me you do not want us to take them. Client names are never divulged.
As a member of the National Association of Professional Organizers and subscriber to the Institute for Challenging Disorganization:, I adhere to the following code of ethics:
When we work together, you can expect to…
- Challenge your old ways & limiting beliefs, and discover unique paths to success.
- Set goals and methodically achieve them.
- Be held accountable.
- Feel motivated to get things done.
- Accomplish your goals.
I will offer…
- A listening ear, focus, compassion, and action steps.
- Tactics, systems, and approaches that work with your unique ways of thinking.
- Creative and collaborative ideas, as well as hands-on help.
- Gentle, non-judgmental guidance and support through ongoing coaching.
- Total confidentiality and privacy.
What results will you achieve?
- Improved performance—on the job and at home, you’ll be intently focused on the task at hand.
- Efficiency—you’ll find things when you need them, and you’ll get things done.
- Freedom—you’ll feel relief from the old frustrations, and you’ll find time to rest, relax, and rejuvenate.
- Confidence—you’ll welcome people into your home or workspace, and you’ll be empowered to make continued progress over time.
- Abundance—you’ll learn new habits, and you’ll find motivation and success.